Tuesday, September 2, 2014

the real me


"The real me"


When the God create the world, he said that the life was so very important. So that my parents give me a happy life, with love and care.

I was born on 26th day of January ,1995 in a year of the pig.They named me a best name that I ever have, ROMMEL GEANGA. How good to hear my name everyday. They nurture me in essence of love and care, with good guidance on how to be a good individual.

In terms of likes and dislikes, there's a lot of it. I like to play ball games, one of this game is SEPAK TAKRAW. I like this because since elementary this game mold me on how to be good and being sportsmanship in the play. Also I like to play football. And I like good things that can teach me and give me information about everything, I like people that been good to me even that I'm so hard headed sometimes. I don't  like bad people that they treat you like a coward.

In school, I have lots of friends because my nature is so good in others and I don't like that I have a enemy. So, as my parents taught me to be good,"I obey this wherever I go".   

No comments:

Post a Comment